Transform the Layout of Your Business
The first step to running a thriving business is creating a space where things can happen smoothly, professionally and efficiently. Whether you’re in a salon, spa, office building, retail store, multi-family unit, healthcare facility, car dealership or other commercial building—every part of your space matters for both functionality and brand awareness.
Kaemark can custom design your millwork, casework and seating designs. We know that these elements are essential to transforming the layout of your business and creating an efficient workflow environment. Kaemark’s custom designed millwork and casework capabilities are endless, from cabinets and retail units to seating and desks.
With over 50 years of experience in the commercial millwork industry, allow Kaemark to implement our specialized knowledge so you can avoid costly mistakes. We offer a full solution for your millwork and casework needs including design, manufacturing, engineering, computerized machinery, consolidation and installation services. This complete solution allows us to partner with our clients instead of just being a vendor. We’ll work with your team to design, source and manufacture quality casework.
Contact Our Team
Kaemark Specialized in These Types of Custom Cabinetry:
- Custom Styling Stations
- Custom Shampoo Back Bar
- Custom Color Bar
- Custom Retail Display Units
- Retail Points of Distribution
- Custom Reception Desk
- Custom Processing Area
- Custom Breakroom Cabinets
- Common Area Cabinets
- Retail Points of Distribution
- Laminate Millwork
- Case Goods
- Laminate cabinets
- Commercial Cabinets
- European Style Cabinets
- Modern Cabinetry
- Frameless Cabinets
- Contemporary Cabinets
Top of the Line Materials
You deserve a product that will last and improve your business for years to come. At Kaemark, we don’t sacrifice quality for convenience, we source the best quality materials to craft durable, long lasting and scalable products.
Eco-Certified Engineered Wood
- We seek out the best materials. Our engineered wood and laminate are eco-friendly, having been Responsible Forestry Certified by SCS Global.
Water Resistant Engineered Wood
- For when things get messy, Kaemark offers water-resistant engineered wood to protect areas around sinks and bowls from swelling due to moisture.
Sanitary Millwork Standards
- Kaemark's Millwork creates an impervious plastic laminate assembly that is easily cleaned and disinfected. This marine grade engineered wood (or equivalent material) with a resistant seal meets medical compliance standards.
PVC Edge Banding
- We use PVC edge banding to seal raw edges in several colors, textures and woodgrains. This polyvinyl chloride banding material is made from thermoplastic resin and is known to be both flexible and durable.
- Thermo fused laminate: Our Thermo fused laminate is created by soaking decor paper with resin and allowing it to partially dry, and then fused with heat and pressure to a backing material. Thermo fused laminate is a durable option that offers heat, moisture, stain, and wear resistance.
- AEON™ Scratch and Scuff-Resistant Laminate: AEON™ enhanced performance technology creates a surface that is extremely durable and resistant to all types of on-the-job wear and tear. Ranking at the top in the laminate industry, this product delivers best-in-class performance and durability.
100lb Ball Bearings Slides
- Kaemark designs and manufactures furnishings that are sturdy and reliable for years to come. Equip your drawers to be long-lasting and hold their weight with our 100lb ball bearing slides.
- Cabinet door slamming not only causes extra noise but wears doors with years of use. With soft-close hinges, the hinge will automatically catch the door and close it softly no matter how quickly you swing it closed.
The Kaemark Process
Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification
Kaemark is committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance through our certification with the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
About AWI: AWI's Quality Certification Program gives a stamp of approval to professionals in the woodworking industry, ensuring their skills and abilities to clients. It's that edge you need to validate your work as an architect, specifier, general contractor or architectural woodworker. Clients rely on QCP professionals to deliver better design options and quality projects, relying on industry-wide knowledge and expertise.