Senior Living Salons
Give your senior living community a comfortable and professional experience with Kaemark’s top-of-the-line salon equipment.
Kaemark provides a wide array of ADA-compliant equipment and furnishings. Our specialized, top-of-the-line products are not only built to last, but to keep up with industry trends and changes.
Kaemark's team of designers and engineers have designed hundreds of thousands of salon locations across North America.
Give your senior living community a comfortable and professional experience with Kaemark’s top-of-the-line salon equipment. We know buying salon equipment for assisted living facilities offers its own unique set of challenges. The equipment needs to be functional for a stylist and ADA-compliant for the client.
Kaemark provides a wide array of ADA-compliant equipment and furnishings such as reception desks, stations, shampoo units and even footrests for styling chairs. Our specialized, top-of-the-line products are not only built to last, but to keep up with industry trends and changes.
Let Kaemark meet your needs across multiple locations with a large-scale program roll-out that includes everything from design to installation. We’ll build furnishings and equipment that is repeatable in every location, ensuring a smooth development process. With over 50 years of experience, Kaemark is your all-in-one solution for: design, manufacturing, engineering, consolidation, logistics, installation, and preventative maintenance.
Download the Kaemark Senior Living Salons Catalog
Types Senior Living Cabinets, Fixtures, and Equipment
- Senior Living Salon Furniture
- Styling Chairs for Senior Living
- Styling Stations for Senior Living
- Shampoo Units for Senior Living
- Dryer Chairs for Senior Living
- Pedicure Furniture for Senior Living
- Manicure Furniture for Senior Living
- Reception Desks for Senior Living
- Reception Seating for Senior Living
Top of the Line Materials
With our USA-based manufacturing, Kaemark controls every aspect of construction and its material, rather than using outsourced or imported materials.
ADA Compliant Furniture
- Options include Seating, Reception Desks, Stations and more.
Soft Close Hinges
- Our soft close hinges avoid marks from forming on frames due to slammed doors, and prevent cracks and dents from forming on the doors themselves. The soft close mechanism also reduces friction against your hinges, which extends their life and the amount of time before you have to shell out to have them replaced.
PVC Color Core Edge Banding
- With the use of PVC color core edge banding, our products do not have unsightly seams and minimize chipping due to wear and tear.
Water Resistant Engineered Wood
- With the use of water-resistant engineered wood around shampoo bowls, sinks, and other areas that could get wet during use, Kaemark has limited the likelihood of swelling due to water.
PVC Coated Drawers
- On average, a salon drawer is opened 14x more than a kitchen drawer. Kaemark uses durable PVC coated drawers that stand up to salon usage and are also easy to clean.
100lbs Ball Bearing Slides
- 100lb full extension ball bearing slides can withstand the 1000’s of times a drawer is opened and closed in a year
- With the use of Wilson Art scratch and scuff-resistant Aeon Laminate, our surfaces are dramatically more durable than competitive laminates. This allows our equipment surfaces to keep their good looks longer. This high-pressure laminate comprises layers of resin-treated papers, processed under high heat and pressure to create a strong, flexible decorative surface.
Senior Living Salon Casework
The Kaemark Process
Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification
Kaemark is committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance through our certification with the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
About AWI: AWI's Quality Certification Program gives a stamp of approval to professionals in the woodworking industry, ensuring their skills and abilities to clients. It's that edge you need to validate your work as an architect, specifier, general contractor or architectural woodworker. Clients rely on QCP professionals to deliver better design options and quality projects, relying on industry-wide knowledge and expertise.