Kaemark is Revolutionizing the Expectations of Medical Offices Millwork and Equipment
We work hard to ensure that each staff member has an organized and ergonomic environment to perform their necessary clinical duties. Our millwork packages range from modularized pieces to fully customizable, but all of our medical products are designed with productivity and workflow in mind.
Medical Cabinet Millwork
Kaemark understands that every Medical practice has distinct needs and requirements. We work hard to ensure that each staff member has an organized and ergonomic environment to perform their necessary clinical duties. Our millwork packages range from modularized pieces to fully customizable, but all of our medical products are designed with productivity and workflow in mind.
Kaemark's Millwork creates an impervious seal that is easily cleaned and disinfected. Our marine grade substrate creates a water resistant seal and meets all medical compliance standards. Our medical casework is built to withstand the abundant use of cleaning products and they are designed to extend cabinet longevity.
Kaemark understands that every medical practice or clinic must store a wide array of equipment, medicine and PPE. Our unique cabinetry solutions create maximum storage while keeping all of your tools in arms reach. Kaemark will help turn your vision into a safe, clean, productive and most importantly a patient friendly environment.
Contact Our Team
What Makes Our Medical Millwork Products Different
You deserve a product that will last and improve your business for years to come. Our products are designed and crafted from the ground-up to ensure we only delivery the highest quality products.
- With our Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification, we’re committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance.
Eco-Certified Engineered Wood
- We seek out the best materials. Our engineered wood and laminate are eco-friendly, having been Responsible Forestry Certified by SCS Global.
Water Resistant Engineered Wood
- For when things get messy, Kaemark offers water-resistant engineered wood to protect areas around sinks and bowls from swelling due to moisture.
Sanitary Millwork Standards
- Kaemark's Millwork creates an impervious plastic laminate assembly that is easily cleaned and disinfected. This marine grade engineered wood (or equivalent material) with a resistant seal meets medical compliance standards.
What Makes Kaemark Different
At Kaemark, we don’t sacrifice quality for convenience, we source the best quality materials to craft durable, long lasting and scalable products.
- Thermo fused laminate: Our Thermo fused laminate is created by soaking decor paper with resin and allowing it to partially dry, and then fused with heat and pressure to a backing material. Thermo fused laminate is a durable option that offers heat, moisture, stain, and wear resistance.
- AEON™ Scratch and Scuff-Resistant Laminate: AEON™ enhanced performance technology creates a surface that is extremely durable and resistant to all types of on-the-job wear and tear. Ranking at the top in the laminate industry, this product delivers best-in-class performance and durability.
PVC Edge Banding
- We use PVC edge banding to seal raw edges in several colors, textures and woodgrains. This polyvinyl chloride banding material is made from thermoplastic resin and is known to be both flexible and durable.
100lb Ball Bearings Slides
- Kaemark designs and manufactures furnishings that are sturdy and reliable for years to come. Equip your drawers to be long-lasting and hold their weight with our 100lb ball bearing slides.
Medical Cabinet Casework
The Kaemark Process
Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification
Kaemark is committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance through our certification with the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
About AWI: AWI's Quality Certification Program gives a stamp of approval to professionals in the woodworking industry, ensuring their skills and abilities to clients. It's that edge you need to validate your work as an architect, specifier, general contractor or architectural woodworker. Clients rely on QCP professionals to deliver better design options and quality projects, relying on industry-wide knowledge and expertise.