Kaemark's Millwork and Equipment is Designed with Our Pet's Well Being in Mind.
Kaemark provides products designed with your productivity and workflow in mind. Our millwork packages range from modularized pieces to fully customizable products. Whether you’re an independently owned, corporate, or franchise animal healthcare provider—Kaemark is your all-in-one solution for everything from design to installation.
Veterinary Cabinet Millwork
At Kaemark, we understand that every veterinary practice has distinct needs and requirements. For that reason, we work hard to ensure that each staff member has an organized and ergonomic environment to perform their clinical duties. Kaemark provides products designed with your productivity and workflow in mind. Our millwork packages range from modularized pieces to fully customizable products. Whether you’re an independently owned, corporate, or franchise animal healthcare provider—Kaemark is your all-in-one solution for everything from design to installation.
Kaemark's Millwork creates an impervious seal that can be easily cleaned and disinfected. Our marine grade substrate creates a water resistant seal and meets all medical compliance standards. Kaemark understands that every clinic must store a wide array of tools, medicine and retail. Our unique cabinetry solutions create maximum storage while keeping all of your equipment in arms reach. Kaemark will help turn your vision into a safe, clean, productive and most importantly a client friendly environment.
Contact Our Team
Veterinary Cabinets, Veterinary Fixtures, and Veterinary Equipment
- Exam Rooms
- Treatment Area
- Dental Suite
- Grooming & Boarding Area
- Pharmacy Room
- Reception & Office
What Makes Our Medical Millwork Products Different
You deserve a product that will last and improve your business for years to come. Our products are designed and crafted from the ground-up to ensure we only delivery the highest quality products.
- With our Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification, we’re committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance.
Eco-Certified Engineered Wood
- We seek out the best materials. Our engineered wood and laminate are eco-friendly, having been Responsible Forestry Certified by SCS Global.
Water Resistant Engineered Wood
- For when things get messy, Kaemark offers water-resistant engineered wood to protect areas around sinks and bowls from swelling due to moisture.
Sanitary Millwork Standards
- Kaemark's Millwork creates an impervious plastic laminate assembly that is easily cleaned and disinfected. This marine grade engineered wood (or equivalent material) with a resistant seal meets medical compliance standards.
What Makes Kaemark Different
At Kaemark, we don’t sacrifice quality for convenience, we source the best quality materials to craft durable, long lasting and scalable products.
- Thermo fused laminate: Our Thermo fused laminate is created by soaking decor paper with resin and allowing it to partially dry, and then fused with heat and pressure to a backing material. Thermo fused laminate is a durable option that offers heat, moisture, stain, and wear resistance.
- AEON™ Scratch and Scuff-Resistant Laminate: AEON™ enhanced performance technology creates a surface that is extremely durable and resistant to all types of on-the-job wear and tear. Ranking at the top in the laminate industry, this product delivers best-in-class performance and durability.
PVC Edge Banding
- We use PVC edge banding to seal raw edges in several colors, textures and woodgrains. This polyvinyl chloride banding material is made from thermoplastic resin and is known to be both flexible and durable.
100lb Ball Bearings Slides
- Kaemark designs and manufactures furnishings that are sturdy and reliable for years to come. Equip your drawers to be long-lasting and hold their weight with our 100lb ball bearing slides.
Veterinary Cabinet Casework
The Kaemark Process
Architectural Woodwork Institute Certification
Kaemark is committed to delivering superior products and quality assurance through our certification with the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
About AWI: AWI's Quality Certification Program gives a stamp of approval to professionals in the woodworking industry, ensuring their skills and abilities to clients. It's that edge you need to validate your work as an architect, specifier, general contractor or architectural woodworker. Clients rely on QCP professionals to deliver better design options and quality projects, relying on industry-wide knowledge and expertise.